For institutions who are wishing to develop debating, speaking and argumentation skills in their students, we have different forms of trainings in accordance to the institution’s convenience as follows:
Debate Aadhar is a workshop for basic introduction of parliamentary debating. Basic rules, regulations, argumentation and refutation techniques are discussed in the single session of the Debate Aadhar.
- Basic Course
- 3-5 hours
- 30 – 40 students per session
- Form a debating club
Debate Shrinkhala is the step by step process of getting familiarized with parliamentary debating for all students. Classes are dedicated not only towards teaching debating but also introducing issues from around the world like feminism, globalization, politics, economics etc.
- Intermediate Course
- 5 – 10 weekly classes
- 30 – 40 students per class
- Debating as part of their ECA or CCA
Debate Academy is an intense kick-start of parliamentary debating as well as judging to a selected group of interested participants. The intensive debating workshop allows students to understand debating techniques, styles and strategies necessary for good analysis, argumentation and refutation.
- Intense Course
- 3 days and 2 nights (residential)
- 20 – 24 students of the same institution
- Debating and Judging forming a sustainable club
Debate Is-Cool (Debate School) is facilitated by an experienced trainer teaching a small group of highly interested students. Along with debate workshop, the trainer will run an in-depth discussion on issues of global interests like principles of debating, feminism, philosophy, human rights issues, international relations, activism, politics, economics and so much more.
- Advanced Course
- Year-long weekly classes (45 minutes to 1 hour)
- Extremely interested students (any number) of a particular institution
- Trainers will become coaches during competitive tournaments