World Schools Debating Championships (WSDC) and WSDC Style Debating
- World Schools Debating Championships Tournament Committee and Debate Rules (as of Aug 2015)
- WSDC Notes for Adjudicators (as of Jun 2015)
- WSDC Definition Guidelines
- Introduction to WSDC Format: English Speaking Union.
World Universities Debating Championships (WUDC) and British Parliamentary Style
- Debating & Judging Manual: Official WUDC 2017 Guidebook (also resource for British Parliamentary Debate Style)
- The Constitution of the World Universities Debating Council (as of January 2012)
United Asian Debating Championships (UADC) and Asian Parliamentary Style
- Constitution of the United Asian Debating Union (as of 2016)
- Handbook for Asian Parliamentary (Third Edition)
- Asian Parliamentary Debate format (Quick article by DebateMotions)
Additional Debate Training Resources
- Monash Debating Review: Published by Monash Association of Debaters, Monash Debating Review (MDR) is the world’s only international, peer-reviewed debating journal.
- Member Training Handbook: Edition 1, 2010: Published by Monash Association of Debaters.
- Debatabase by International Debate Education Association (compilation of 1400+ debates)
Some helpful videos
DNN Co-founder Pradeep Ghimire speaks at Impact Talks on debating.
Watch Lucinda David talks about Debating at TEDxLundUNiversity!